Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Bedding!

Totally unexpected but that's why I LOVE Target. We only went there to find picture frame to hang a poster of Honduras pictures. Which looks great might I add. But we stopped by the baby section... oops! We did happen to find our baby bedding though. It was on sale and was one of the sets we liked. You really can't beat 50% off! We spent $25.00 on a comforter, bumper, and crib sheet. While it is dark blue we both felt there were enough extra colors on the quilt that is can work for both a boy and a girl. I'm including pictures because I'm excited plus my mom wants to see it!!

One side of the comforter

Reversed side of the Comforter

Crib sheet that was included

One side of the bumper

Reversible side of the bumper

So that's it! It's going to be fun and this may just be the newest spark of my creativity. I mean after all we will need wall decorations for sweet Jelly. YEAH! 

1 comment: