I posted a while back with all of the decisions we were having to make of course when I first wrote about it we had LOTS of time to think about all that needed to be done and figured out. Now here we sit about 2 months away from our lease running out and practically half way through this pregnancy. While we have made the decision to not buy a house yet.
We are just now getting around to making the decision to move or not to move. While we both would rather move... we both also think maybe it's best to give ourselves at least 6 more months to figure out where to go. Phillip is tossing the idea around of changing what he originally wanted to major in; which could potentially change college choices. So we both think maybe we should stay in this area. After all we have jobs and a doctor for the baby. There is still the possibility of moving. Our apartment is small and quiet frankly I'm not sure I'd want to stay in it with a newborn even if it is only for 3 months (once the baby is born).
It's hard. I keep thinking of that whole trust thing that I feel God calling me to this year. But it has not been easy. I like knowing what is going to happen and having decisions made well in advance to needing them made. While I'm not a huge fan of change I don't mind it. I honestly wouldn't care having to move farther away than we originally figured. I want Phillip to be happy and enjoy going to school for something he REALLY wants to do, not something he just settled on because that's easier.
I've cried out to God on more than one occasion in the past 2 days and I'm positive my heart would feel better if I started making more time to spend with him wrapped in his arms of love and patience. I must start committing myself to that more than I have in recent days.
So that's where we are... pretty sure we're going to stay in this area... not so sure what to do about living arrangements. But we Trust knowing that God has yet to fail us and he must just be keeping us in this area for some other great reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment