This is guaranteed to be the MOST random blog you will ever read. Seriously! We have been getting stuff all packed up getting stuff ready to move so the blog has been quiet. SORRY! I'm really hopeful that once we get moved and resettled I can be a little more active in blogging. So bare with me in the coming week.
Ready for the randomness? Phillip and I were talking last night about baby names. We have ours picked out but some how ended up talking about it. This baby will either be Hope Stella or Demetri Paul.
We laughed because this was the first time we had both realized how many nephews had a D name. We have:
Daryn (phil's side)
Dalton (phil's side)
Dante (my side)
WHEW and add a Demetri in there and we'd have a world of fun times for the grandparents. Ha! We couldn't help but continue to laugh at how limited in the alphabet letters the family has gone with naming their kids. Demetri is our only name within the first 5 letters both my family and Phillip's combined are:
Cherith
Daryn
Ethan
Faith
Dalton
Alexa
Christopher
Abigail
Dante
Ebin
Georgia (sweet baby girl is the only one out of the top 5)
Could we not get more creative with the letters? Obviously not because when you add in middle names almost all except two that I know of are still within the first 5 letters.
Cherith Jubilee (this is one of the two)
Daryn Caleb
Ethan Alexander
Faith Elizabeth
Dalth Cromer
Alexa Brooke
Christopher Crayton
Abigail Christyn
Dante ?
Ebin?
Georgia Lynne (this it the other one)
Seriously? Could we be a little more creative with the lettering?? Phillip and I like to think we have creative names and they are spread a little bit further out in the alphabet except Demetri. :) We did go to bed laughing last night. And really it is pretty funny too look at all the names thrown out there on a piece of paper.
But anyway, I'll bring this random name e-mail to a close and I'll come back soon to update on much more enjoyable stuff.
Hope is still in the first half of the alphabet.
ReplyDeleteA - Alexa
C - Cherith, Christopher
D - Daryn, Dalton, Dante, Demetri
E - Ebin, Ethan
F - Faith
G - Georgia
H - Hope
See... you're just continuing the alphabet. What you need to do is name you litte girl Brenda, so that we have a B. :P