Once she left things got insanely busy. Phillip, Hope,, and I headed over to our new place in College Station. It was the first time I had seen it and I do have to say I'm pretty fond of the place. :) We spent the afternoon there cleaning and unpacking a few boxes. Hope was a good little girl and slept in her pack and play while we got stuff done. It made for a late evening once we left and got home. We were surprised with a VERY quick visit from Gram and Paw Paw. They happened to be in the area picking up a boat. I think they planned it- after all it was Hope's one month birthday!
We all headed back to College Station bright and early on Tuesday morning. Hope and I spent the day at the house unpacking a few more boxes and napping. Wednesday was finally spent at home trying not to panic at the sight of our house. I'm a very neat person and like things in order and my word moving on top of having tons of baby stuff lying here there and yonder causes a mild panic attack. ;) We had dinner with our dear friends the Jacksons before we move. Thursday Hope and I had a quick visit to her doctor. She has a mild case of Thrush that I wanted to get some medicine for before it spreads and before we move. She is growing and is currently 21 inches and 10 pounds. My sweet girl is getting TOO big TOO fast! Friday she will officially be 5 weeks old. That will be an insanely busy day with last minute packing and cleaning. I wanted to jump on here and share her 5 week adventures and of course post pictures.
I will attempt to post again soon once we get moved and settled. Bare with me! Luckily my parents will be up to help us move so pictures are bound to be taken. :)
Going to pick Aunt Brenda up from the airport
I think Brenda liked her...
Yup, she liked her alright.
You can't read it but her shirt says "Lil Aggie"
Ahh love!
Phillip, Brenda, and Hope
Me, Brenda, and Hope
Hope sitting in Daddy's chair
Just hanging out one evening.
The day Aunt Brenda had to leave :(
Picture by Brenda
Picture by Brenda
Picture by Brenda and proof she cries
My little tummy sleeper
Hope has started to focus more on people and objects. She is also figuring out voices and smiles all the time at Phillip and I. It's pretty fun watching her develop her own sweet personality.
Smiling while Daddy sings a song
Quick bath with Gram
She's a pretty big fan of her baths
All done! Dry me off!!
Helping mommy at the new house
She had great eye contact and when I got the camera ready
she turned away and smiled real big! Little Toot!
One month old!!
So bright eyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment