Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fun: The Letter T

This week is brought to you by the letter T. Luckily for you there are Two videos up first. :) Yes, things are a bit out of order. I'm not super blog savvy, meaning I have no idea how to rearrange everything to make it look pretty and stuff. But enjoy... 

T is for... 

Tickles


Talking

Tears... because of... 

TEETH!! Yes we have FINALLY had a tooth start coming in...
it's been a long painful week but we're glad we're making progress. 

Time outside! 

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL the last few days, 
yesterday it was 85. We've had LOTS of outside time and Hope is
LOVING it! 

Textures on Toes... this is the look I got when I put her feet on the 
grass... "ugh mom... disgusting!"

Toys! We found a walker... we know SOON Hope will be 
running around in it... for now she just plays with the toys and looks tiny! 

Toes not touching the ground... silly girl! 

Turtle Ball Pit! We have discovered it is SO much fun to sit in this ball pit 
from Grandma Bird and throw the balls all over the house.

Trails... On the 85 degree day we went for a walk on one of the 
trails in town. 

Too cool! Hope sported her shades and chewed on her Paci. 

More time in the turtle. Silly girl! 

THE end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment