I wanted to go ahead and do a Sunday Sit Down in case for some reason our week turns crazy again. Hope seems to be doing better although her cough and fever were back today. *sigh* We're hoping for a turn around tonight and tomorrow or I'll be calling the doctor in the morning.
When we weren't all resting or doing breathing treatments we were out at a pumpkin patch (more pictures to come) and tonight we painted the pumpkins we got out there. FUN! My girl LOVES to color and paint- I'm pretty sure we'll have a FUN time crafting when she's older! I can't wait!!
She did really well too. I helped turn the pumpkin so we could get the paint all mixed around but aside from that and painting her high chair tray she did AWESOME!!
I got in on the action too!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment