This little lady who is doing her "cheese" face turned 18 months old today. How in the world do I have a baby that is a year and a half years old? Wasn't I just seeing her for the first time on my very first ultrasound when she looked like a little gummy bear?
Now, I have a child with a mouth full of teeth and a personality bigger than the sun! She may be tiny in size (20lbs and about 29in) but I promise you her personality is far bigger than that. She is quiet the spunky little thing. Constantly jabbering now... in phrases. She repeats just about anything you say which is pretty funny.
This semester at works she got bumped up to a big kid class that is on a schedule that includes, art, story, music, outside play, and indoor play. She LOVES it and has wonderful teachers!! She still loves to create crafts and color. Her newest favorite is gluing and stickers. Painting and play dough are pretty high on her list too.
She is still signing up a storm and practically runs EVERY where. She is independent and has mastered climbing up and down the stairs, always with someone nearby. I'm pretty sure she is the cat's biggest fan. Hope enjoys playing with her Little People and her babies.
This is her classic scowl, which can be seen when you happen to take her snack away. Coo-kies (my current favorite word of hers) are her favorite snack.
She's down right silly and finds a seat just about anywhere. Our newest thing is watching a movie after lunch and before nap time. Mommy (which she is FINALLY saying) has to sit and watch it with her. We cuddle up on the couch and way away until it's time for some rest.
She still LOVES being outside and playing. The park is a fun place for her since she is now big enough to climb around and slide by herself. Scooping rocks, blowing bubbles, and drawing with chalk are all big entertainment activities for her. We're looking forward to spring/summer when we can be outside... all. the time.
She has an exciting summer coming up too and we can't wait to share with you exactly what we're up too. SOON, I promise, details are still falling into place and we'll announce it on the blog soon.
She's our joy! She is the best boss I could ever ask for. I'm BEYOND blessed to get to stay home with this little sweetie everyday. She's my daughter and brings happiness and Hope on the most exhausting days. Hope, you make mommy and daddy so proud even at your 18 months :) We love you baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment