Ashley is 19 year old Baylor student who has been serving
with us for a month. She will be leaving this week but her time here has been
amazing. She is such an incredible woman of faith. This was her first time traveling outside of
the US and working with the Deaf. Her
faith in God and following him is so refreshing! I pray that God would raise up more students
and even adults like Ashley who are willing to serve him on a mission trip.
Anyway, she planned a Women’s Day Retreat for all of the
church ladies. She taught on being a Virtuous Woman and used the story of Ruth
as her main focus. The ladies had such a wonderful time and she did amazing
teaching. I know the ladies went away full of new knowledge as did I.
More Precious than Rubies!
Our Deaf Ladies
More Deaf Ladies!
Group Dramas
Group Dramas
Xiomara ripping open a heart and learning new words!
No comments:
Post a Comment