Thursday, September 19, 2013

A few pics... and THOMAS!

So my little point and shoot camera has sort of be come Hope's since I got Phillip's old dslr camera when he upgraded a while back. I tried really hard not to accept it but when it didn't sell and no one made a good offer on it, I decided to keep it and work on my photography skills. 

Currently the battery is dead and I haven't located the battery charger so today I used the point and shoot to document my girl's day. Found a few oldies on here when I uploaded the pics so we'll start with those. :) 

Hope LOVES talking to Nina and Paw Paw and basically anyone else who happens to call or get a call. 

Talking to Nina/Paw Paw

So grown up! 

This frog puppet was given to us and she LOVES it... though you can't tell from the picture. :) She doesn't quiet know how to make him talk by herself so mommy gets to play froggie a lot. 

This is a horrible picture but I didn't want to interrupt the moment of her reading to her kitty Posey, sweet girl! 

Now onto Thomas! The girl has fallen in love with the big blue train.  We own one Thomas movie that has 6 episodes, it's one of her favorites to watch. She also is super excited about Curious George 2 since it has a train in it. I started looking into riding a train nearby and stumbled upon "A Day with Thomas" not far from us. 

She saw a train one day while we were driving to the store. All trains are Thomas. :) I asked if she wanted to ride on Thomas and of course she was thrilled and of course she asked if Paw Paw and Nina could ride too. I mentioned it to my mom and plans fell into place. We're super excited to go ride Thomas in the next few weeks. :) 

And no day with Thomas would be complete without an outfit.  Since there aren't many little girls that like Thomas you can't find girly shirts. Never fear, I found material and borrowed a sewing machine. AND... sewed my very first thing EVER! A cute little skirt!! And add a heart onto a shirt!! 

Guys! She was so pumped up and excited!! We also found Thomas fleece while we were in the store that she held and loved on while looking in the fabric section. She doesn't ask for much ever so I couldn't resist spoiling her just a tad, plus it was on sale! SCORE! 

In her outfit!! 

Napping with her new blanket and pillow

Matching Bows! 

Cuddlin' with daddy and mommy under Thomas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment