My mom came to stay with us a few days after Archer was born. I'll get to his birth story at some point but long story short, she and my dad came up the day he was born at 10:11 pm they were headed home around 12:30 am because they had my brother's rehearsal dinner preparations the next day on Friday. So they didn't get much time with him. I wish my dad would have gotten to come back up, but someone has to work :(. Soon he will be hanging out with Paw Paw though!
My mom was a life saver, I'm sure I would have survived the days she wasn't with us but they would have been full of tears and I'm not sure who would have made it out alive. We were so happy to have her here to help with Hope and the adjustment as well as holding our boy so we could get a little sleep one night. Whew!
Here's a few pictures from her visit!
Easter presents
Archer's bib
I hate my face but LOVE his smile
So proud!
Hope's first outing was to Target- so was Archer's :)
Easter bunny pictures (more to come)
Sleepy sweet boy
Sister love!
Watching Curious George the day we got home!
She loves him!
Snuggles
Working on that head control :)
No comments:
Post a Comment