Monday, October 13, 2014

Here and There and Lots of Fun!

I mean seriously guys! I cannot keep up! Life is flying by here. October is half way through that means like 2 months until Christmas AH! My boy just turned 6 months old. School is flying by! Hope's growing by the day and learning her letter sounds amazingly well! Whew! So just a variety of pictures here. :)  

Both of my kids LOVE books. Archer will scoot over and look at whatever we've picked up at the library and loves it. I always let Hope pick out a couple of board books just for him. She picked Brown Bear Brown Bear and it was a huge board book. He loved it and she has heard it enough times and can figure out what's going on by the pictures that she read it to him. :) 


Archer has discovered the water coming out of the faucet. He thinks it's pretty awesome. I turn his little seat around to face it while I fill up the tub and then turn him back around to watch Hope play. He is very interested in figuring out how things work. I have a feeling he'll be tearing things apart just to put them back together someday. Much like his father! :) 



The evenings have been so nice and we've been working on getting Archer to NOT need an evening nap RIGHT before bed. So to distract him the last hour or so before bedtime in between dinner and a bath we go outside. He loves it! Hope loves it! Heck we all love it! 

"Mom take our picture!"

Lil' brother photo bombing ;)

She had her soccer bow in and he was going in for it!

Sweet happy boy!

His eye lashes!!

Love my sweet boy!

And this face ha!

My babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment