The picture on the left was taken when Archer was 10 days old, his first Sunday at church, the outfit is a newborn size. I bought it at a garage sale when I was visiting my sister in law. LONG before Phillip and I planned on having kids. My friend bought the outfit on the right in a 12 months at a garage sale shortly after Archer was born. She had no idea but I LOVE that I have these two pictures. He's grown and changed SO much!!
The weekend before Easter I bought a bag of water balloons. The weather was beautiful and we needed some good quality family time. It took Hope a while to be ok with popping the balloons and then we couldn't keep up with her to keep them filled. Archer eventually woke up from his nap and joined in the fun.
SO handsome in his swimsuit!
He would NOT sit still at the last soccer practice. He'll be old enough to "play" next fall we MIGHT have to sign him up...
Carrots we grew. YUM!
We went and decorated cookies with friends from church one morning. She loved it and Archer ate his fair share of cookies. :)
Pretty flowers she picked!
Tonight was raced cork boats in pans of water. That didn't last long but adding dish soap to the water and blowing huge bubbles did and turned into dying the water green and splashing it ALL over the floor...


















No comments:
Post a Comment