This summer I have been beyond crafty. Sometimes I'm pretty sure Phillip thinks I've lost my mind when he comes home and there's stuff all over the floor from making tutus, bows, necklaces, beads, chalk boards, button flowers, and so much more I'm sure.
Previously I had bought chalk board paint to make chalk board with picture frames I had bought and didn't use. I should have thought it out a lot more than I did and I might have realized that the paint would scrape off the glass and giving those as gifts to nieces (both 3) would not be a good idea! Ha! So after making them and then processing the above thoughts I saw on another blog that I frequent because I like the ideas she comes up with.
I obviously am not a good blogger yet since I have no in process pictures only the finished product. I used foam board and chalk board paint to make 3 little chalk boards. Two of them are the letter "A" (both nieces names start with A) and the other is a speech bubble. We are going to have so much fun with it!
The finished product. I figured since today was Sunday I would be nice and put a loving caption on there. This is going to be used at a fabulous event I'm hosting in the next couple weeks. Don't worry I'll post LOTS of pictures of that coming soon. I should be a better blogger and blog about the bread I made... keep your eyes peeled for that!!
No I don't think your nuts actually. However I do wish you'd tell me before I took pictures that you are going the publish them online :D
ReplyDelete