When I first started making the tu-tus I was not sure how long to make them so the first few are a bit short but I still think for dress up they will be perfectly fine.
The following Tu-Tus are the shorter version I was making. The models are age 3 month and 1 year. All of these had a flower accent. Both Tu-Tus not worn are sized for 3 yr olds.
The following tu-tus are longer. The first one is sized for a 2 yr old and is accented with a yellow bow. The second one has no accent and is sized for a 5 yr old.
I made this onesie just for fun. I added two flowers out of felt with buttons.
The following are clips. Two of the ones in the first picture (out of ribbon) were previously posted. The blue clip in that picture is made out of material. The other clips are simply made out of ribbon and some have a button on them as well.
If you are interested in anything you see the prices are as follows.
All sizes of Tu-Tus are $12.00
Clips are $1.00 or 6 for $5.00
Onesie White or Color is $5.00
Thanks for stopping by! Exciting things are coming up so I promise blogging will start getting more interesting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment