Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Honduras!!

Phillip, my mom, and I will all be leaving to go to Honduras on Dec. 17. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! Well I say we and hope I speak for all of us. I'm pretty sure I do. We will be working with Signs of Love in La Ceiba, Honduras. It will be a great trip!!

It will be Phillip and mine's first mission trip together. It will be my mom's first mission trip EVER! We will get to go into ALL of the villages and share the Christmas story and throw a big party there for the kids who have nothing. I am so excited.

I have not been to Honduras in 2.5 years. That is WAY to long. Still in ways its seems unreal that I'm really going back and I'm really taking Phillip and my mom. I cannot wait to show them everything and do all of the things we will do. There is still SO much that needs to be done on my end. Packing mainly and figuring out what all to take and leave and all of that lovely fun stuff.

Luckily Phillip will be working this weekend so I'm thinking I will be able to at least throw the clothes in a suit case even if I have to organize it later. :) I just wanted to post that we were going so that we have this memory!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment