Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!!!!!! My parents came up to spend Thanksgiving with us. :) They ended up coming a day early because some good friends of ours lost their daughter so they came up for the funeral. It was so great to have them here for so long.
Unfortunately absolutely ZERO pictures were taken. I think between the funeral, shopping, sweating, playing games, freezing, cooking, dishes, cooking some more, more dishes, oh and did I mention cooking and dishes?
Everything turned out SO well. We are good here. I have another craft blog coming up maybe tomorrow if not then SOON. Phillip is finishing up classes and it's beyond unbelievable to think that it is already December. Where has 2010 gone?? It has been such a wonderful year having Phillip home for an entire year has been great! Marriage, a summer with travels, a successful school year so far, and a trip to Honduras so much fun!
I will update about Honduras here in the next few days as well. :) Bare with me. There hasn't been much to blog and not enough people read that don't know what's going on to ramble on and on. Speaking of rambling I think I'm doing that so look for updates in the coming days.
No comments:
Post a Comment