Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot


I have been planning a newborn photo shoot since the day we found out we were having a baby. I have followed MANY photographer blogs trying to get an idea of poses and what not to try out on our baby. So when we finally had that little bundle of joy I couldn't wait until we got to do some posing pictures. 

Let me just say- the lighting in our apartment stinks! I'm not real knowledgeable on all of that stuff- that's Phillip's thing but I do know we don't have the best set up. Plus I had dreamed up some great outdoor pictures. But with 100+ degree weather for the last 70 days EVERYTHING is dead and brown- not to mention what baby (or mommy) wants to hang out in those temperatures? 

This was actually taken a couple of days before- I think around day 3 or 4? 










This is our FAVORITE and will be blown up for a picture on our wall! 

Taken at 10 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment