Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hope's Christmas Pictures

We did it! Spur of the moment we took Hope's Christmas pictures today! It all started when I walked into our bedroom to find Phillip with camera in hand and dresser cleared off. He was getting ready to stick Hope in the dresser drawer and snap some pictures. Totally not Christmas related but hey- he was in the picture mood she was cooperating so we did Christmas ones too.

Before I throw the pictures up here. I want to ask you to pray for our dear friends in Honduras, Jeff and Robin Harter. They were involved in a car accident Friday. Jeff passed away that night and Robin is currently in the hospital. She is doing ok physically. I don't know who all reads my blog but please lift Robin up to the Father during this time. Jeff also leaves behind 3 sons. His death is VERY unexpected and at such a difficult time- (not that death is ever easy)- it just seems more difficult during the holidays.

We will always remember Jeff for his passion to serve Christ in every facet of his life. He was such an inspiration to me on the mission field. I'll always remember the way he served and his passion for missions and for EVERYONE to hear about Christ.  He is greatly missed and our hearts are sad. My heart is able to smile knowing he got to "see" Hope via Skype just two short weeks ago.

Now onto pictures...

Jeff and Robin last year on our last night in Honduras




Super Baby







No comments:

Post a Comment