January:
- We announced we were pregnant
- We celebrated our 24th birthdays
- We saw our sweet baby for the first time!
- We prayed about the Lord leading us to College Station
- I started focusing on Trusting the Lord more/better with my one word challenge
- Phillip took more classes at Temple College
- Phillip applied to TAMU
- We got involved in Calvary Chapel Temple
February:
- We heard back from TAMU that Phillip needed more hours before official acceptance
- We prayed MORE about moving to CS
- My belly grew
March:
- We went to Kansas for Spring Break
- I was REALLY crafty!
-We saw our "Jelly" again
- We felt God moving us to stay in Temple
- My belly kept growing :)
April:
- We celebrated being married One year!
- We moved apartments
- We kept waiting on Jelly and the belly kept growing!
May:
- I got a horrible sunburn
-School ended! (for Phillip and I)
- Trusting God was put in full effect trying to figure out a job for me...
- We had a couple of baby showers
- I celebrated my "first" Mother's Day
- We got more comfortable with the idea of staying in Temple
June:
- I started babysitting
- Dr. appointments became more frequent
- Phillip started working full time
- Phillip sent transcripts to TAMU
- I found out my old boss from UMHB passed away
- Phillip celebrated Father's Day
- My belly grew A LOT!!
July:
- The summer got HOT!
- We still waited
- I still baby sat
- I was at the Dr. Every week- UGH!
- Phillip heard he was accepted in to TAMU!!
- We came to CS for registration
- My belly was HUGE!
August:
- We welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world!
- Phillip started at TAMU
- We were BLESSED by our church
- Our families loved on us A LOT
- My mom was an AMAZING helper (love ya mom!)
September:
- We took an obscene amount of pictures of Hope (still do)
- We took an obscene amount of pictures of Hope (still do)
- We moved to CS
- Phillip's Dad and Melinda came for a visit!!
- Phillip's sister Brenda came for a visit!!
October:
- We went to Edna for the 1st time with Hope!
- Phillip quit Academy and got a job on campus
- We fell more in love with Hope!
November:
- We went to our first A&M Football game
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with my parents
- Hope grew cuter!
- We looked forward to the end of the semester!!
December:
- We celebrated Hope's 1st Christmas
- Hope got her ears pierced and tasted food for the first time!
- Phillip finished his first semester at TAMU WHOOP!
- We went to Kansas for the first time with Hope
We are trusting God more than ever. I can honestly say I have grown in BIG ways in the way I trust God. It hasn't always been easy this past year but its been so wonderful to see the growth in my life and in our family. I'm praying about a word for this year and will post that along with "goals" for 2012!!
No comments:
Post a Comment