Thursday, April 26, 2012

Washable

I posted over the weekend that Hope got to play in some flour outside. We haven't played in dirt in a while, mostly because all of our pots are full of plants and we don't have extra dirt, plus she's a lot faster with getting it to her mouth before I can stop her. Well my dad (hi dad!) happened to make a comment on one of the flour pictures I posted on Facebook. Something about give the girl some dirt... well...

Not exactly related to the dirt but check out that cute girl and those TEETH!! 
She looks like a toddler!!! 

AH HA! I emptied a pot because the dirt was SOAKED
and it doesn't drain and the plants were dying... 

My little helper also found the pot while I filled up another one 
and replanted the plants... notice she managed to taste it too... 

I think this is mostly from her wiping it across her face, she really 
didn't eat hand fulls this time. One taste and she wasn't trying that again... 

AHH this one is for my dad!! 

Then we went to the bathroom sink

And had LOTS of fun!!

It took a while to get this muddy mess clean but she is Washable

No comments:

Post a Comment