I got the privilege to keep sweet Ellasyn one morning so her awesome nurse mommy could catch up on some sleep. This play date couldn't have come at a more perfect time. It was cold so there was no way we'd be making a trip to the park... again. But Hope and I were going stir crazy. We've pretty much been stuck in doors since before Christmas because of cold weather and sickness.
Luckily though things are looking up and we're all feeling better and it looks like we might get some warm days this week. Warm enough to go to the park and play!! YAY!!!
The girls play so well together and had so much fun together. We even attempted a craft project. I had them color on a piece of sand paper, then ironed Hope's down onto a plain white shirt, like an iron on transfer. I traced the H out where Hope scribbled the most since she isn't quiet able to draw pictures yet.
Sand paper coloring...
Attempting to get a picture of them together...
But they wouldn't look at the same time :)
Hope's shirt
Dressing up :)
They both got interactive puppies for Christmas. Hope got Jingle (the boy) and Ellasyn got Bell (the girl). Just so happens Ellasyn brought over a movie that has both dogs in it. Their puppies interacted with the movie. SOO cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment