Monday, July 29, 2013

Hope's Hello Kitty Birthday!

We celebrated Hope's 2nd birthday down at my parent's this past weekend. She flip flopped between fish and butterfly cup cakes for a while before remembering her love for Hello Kitty and settling on that. She talked about Hello Kitty cup getits for a while. I searched EVERYWHERE for ways to make cupcakes look like Hello Kitty or for toppers SOMETHING. Apparently there isn't a ton of Hello Kitty birthday stuff. For decorations. 

Luckily, I'm savvy and just created my own cupcake toppers and my mom is awesome and used her circut to make the big Hello Kitty faces and I used it to make the small Happy Birthday Banner. My aunt made the cupcakes and Hope loved it ALL! 

In her birthday dress!!

Presents!

Playdough!

Posey the interactive kitty!

Hugging her GiGi

Stamps!

The decorations! I made HK good bags for her and my niece. The bows are made out of felt and glued on an alligator clip for the girls to actually wear. The bags had a coloring book, pencils, stickers, and a bracelet- all HK of course! 

Stacking all of her playdough

The Birthday Girl!!


Cupcake Toppers!!!


Stealing a bite!


Using the cupcake topper stick for a spoon!


Lovin on GiGi

With her KK

Nina, Hope, and KK

Family Pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment