One of the things I was asked to do during our time here was to teach the little kids at the special ed school here. I've been teaching 5 year old Alison, her mom is the newest Signs of Love administrator and she's simply amazing! I've also been teaching 4 year old Moises. He's the cutest little thing! These are the youngest two in the Deaf class at the school. I've taught them colors and today taught them numbers 1-5. We had added another boy into the group today. He was part of my little kid group back in 2008 when I helped at the school. His name is Miguel, my guess is he's about 10.
Miguel fishing for numbers
He Got ONE!!
Moises fishing!
Alison Fishing!
Stringing beads on pipe cleaners for counting practice.
Miguel with his flower petal play dough mat
Moises!
So proud of his play dough
Alison counting fruit loops!
No comments:
Post a Comment