Friday, March 28, 2014

Fun Visits!

Is it me or has my blogging gotten horrible? I try to keep up and then the exhaustion from being pregnant, working, and keep up with my toddler get the best of me. I figured while I had time this evening before we add Archer to our family (COME ON BUDDY!!) that I'd catch up! 

My Best Friend Kara came to visit one day last week. We hadn't seen her in a while so Hope started out shy, by the picture taken below she obviously warmed up. Who wouldn't when your Auntie Kara spoils you and baby brother! We LOVE Kara!!!! 


My parents came up the next day so that my mom could attend our church baby shower. We had a lot of fun having them stay with us. Hope loves her Paw Paw and Nina. 

Hope got Paw Paw cuddles... 

Building with Paw Paw

Paw Paw having his own fun, without the destructive toddler ;)

The finished creation! 

And... 37 and a few days pregnant! 

Making sure Paw Paw had a good nap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment