Oy, I am so behind on blogging! Seriously, time is FLYING and all too soon I will have two little people to focus on. I'm trying to really focus on spending time with Hope and continuing to teach her. I'm sure we'll take a small break once Archer comes along for intentional learning, but we talk about shapes, colors, and counting in our everyday living.
I recently found a silicone Ice tray at Hobby Lobby that is the numbers, I recently went back and got the alphabet ones too because I can see us getting a LOT of use out of them all. The first time we used them I used food coloring to die the water. Hope wasn't a HUGE fan of her fingers turning colors but we figured out that you can stamp them on paper, she thought that was pretty cool.
I'm glad that I can blog these pictures a few days late and talk all about the beautiful weather we've had and how the temperatures have been SO warm and it's been sunny and we've gotten to spend so many hours outside playing and all that jazz on a FREEZING cold day. Because winter has hit... again, suppose to sleet again tonight. oh my! Good thing the new flowers we bought were pot plants and are living inside.
One weekend we went and picked out a couple little flowers- you know cause it had actually been warm for 4 days straight. Then we got flower seeds too for our front flower bed. Who knows if they will actually grow or not but Hope liked digging in the dirt and helping daddy plant the seeds.
And this little guy came back to our porch for some sun! Hope is really excited to have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment