Phillip had late class the day of his birthday so we did his present and then dessert- apple pie. Then Friday we went out to eat. He was then gone for school stuff that weekend but my parents came up and hung out with me and the kids so overall it was a fun time turning 28. Here's to another year!
We surprised Phillip with his gift. I asked him what he wanted he replied, "A boat, car, and a House" ha! Sooo... that's what he got, sort of. I knew he had been wanting a frame for his diploma SO I started saving a little here and a little there to put toward one. :) My original idea was to buy a toy boat, car, and house and tape the money to it but then I couldn't find what I wanted so I decided to fold it origami style :)
I made him a little scrap book of his graduation photos too
and wrote a little poem about what the money was for ;)
House, boat, bunny (thanks hope), and a heart that was taped to a toy car :)
And I got a pretty infinity scarf!! LOVE!

Eating at TX Roadhouse, Me and Phillip, and my pretty flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment