Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Break in Kansas

Gah! I've had these pictures saved to post for over a week now and I'm just now getting them blogged and I have a whole bunch more than need to be uploaded off my phone and put on the computer and uploaded to the blog. Goodness life is BUSY these days. 

We took advantage of being healthy and having BEAUTIFUL weather for Spring Break so I didn't get a chance to sit down and update about life. Plus I feel like we're in a totally new stage of life since Archer is becoming much less baby and much more toddler it makes it easier to get out of the house and do things and explore with him and after a long wet winter the sunshine has been AMAZING!

So to start off Spring Break we headed north to Kansas in search of sunshine... 3 plus weeks of no sunshine at home with those 3 weeks filled with really bad sickness we were all DYING to get out and enjoy the outdoors! 

Hope's view! 

Say cheese mom! 

Cute tosies!

First sunset in 3 weeks, Hope asked what the big bright light in the sky was... poor kid!

Hope lovin on Sammy

Hello Spring!

Helping Grampy!

Watching Grampy and Daddy work while playing with Sammy 

New flower bed

Both my kids loved this puppy!

Melton men


Collecting the eggs

Got one!!

Seriously my favorite picture!!!


Helping daddy make a swing



Weeeeeee


My handsome boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment