The Central Texas Air Show was this past weekend. Phillip and I had gone 5 years ago shortly after we were married and really enjoyed it. My best friend Kara doesn't live far from Temple and is actually moving there as soon as her house is finished being built. I mentioned it to her when I saw it online and we thought it would be super fun to go to together. :)
We all went up early Friday afternoon. Drove around my old stomping grounds of UMHB to check out everything new. HOLY moly huge changes. But it was so fun to show Hope where I went to school. We saw Kara's house and then grabbed dinner before the show. The year we went had better acts BUT it was still fun and the kids both seemed to really enjoy it.
Waiting on things to get started...
Checking out the little plane...
Hanging out...
love her!
Watching the planes!
Hanging out with Kara
My cutie!
BEST FRIENDS!!
Picture by Phillip
This got put on a great show and handed out signed pictures afterward.
These four were probably the best performance and loudest- Archer was NOT pleased with them but eventually crashed out. They did a great night show!














No comments:
Post a Comment