Sunday, May 3, 2015

Zoo Field Trip!

The older two classes at school got to go on a field trip to the zoo.  I'm so lucky and blessed that I got to tag along for the fun and spend the day with just my girl. She needed the alone mommy time and it was so much fun. She's been begging to ride on the "school bus" since school started and finally got the chance to do so. She had a blast! At the end of the day we got back to school and she asked Ms. Kari if she would take her home on the bus, we live about 6 houses down from the school. It had been a long day but Kari is awesome and took her anyway. Hope thought it was the best thing ever and I had called Phillip to come see her get off the bus so it was even more fun that dad got to be there too! 


Bus buddy!! 

Elephants!

Fish! 

Classmates! 

Leopard

I LOVE her!! 

Sweet Ms. Kari!

Riding the horse

And there are monkey's in that tree that were going CRAZY at the end of our trip! 












No comments:

Post a Comment