Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Celebrations!

Well here I am. There hasn't been much to report. There is ONE big thing but I'm waiting to blog about it until we know more for sure what's going down with it but I promise you will hear about it someday. Hopefully soon!! We have been busy just living life-- work and school-- that's pretty much our daily lives. Luckily this past weekend we were able to escape and head down to my parent's house. We had to celebrate my dad's birthday it was October 1 and my mom turned 50 this year on the 9th!!! We had a nice little get together mostly family with a couple of friends thrown in there.

I wanted to use the speech bubble I had made and have everyone write a message but I change my mind on doing that and did this instead!




Before I include more pictures let me tell you the OTHER highlight besides seeing family and visiting. We went floundering. We as in My dad, mom, Phillip, and I. IT WAS A BLAST! Of course it would have been SO much better if we would have caught something but you know. There was "too much water" who knew??  Basically you "gig" (Phillip thinks we made this word up) the flounder. You see them in shallow water with a spot light (yes you go at night). It's pretty fun. 




The rest are pictures from the weekend. My parents with the roses my Dad gave my Mom and All of us together. Gosh I LOVE my family!!! 







THE END! I promise to start thinking of great wisdom filled things to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment