I shared a couple of blogs back how this month the Lord has thrown encouraging verses my way. Verses that can't be mistaken for anything but God speaking. Reading these verses every night have helped me stay encouraged for all of the unknowns in our future. Don't get me wrong there are days that my mind gets worried wondering what all will happen but I KNOW that I have no reason to worry the Lord is my refuge. He will take care of me... of us.... of our future. He knows what all he has planned and his plans are far greater than mine and far greater than anything I could ever think or imagine.
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4 (ESV)
"Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.." Proverbs 12:25 (NLT)
"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12 (NASB)
"Set your minds on what is above, not on what is on the earth." Colossians 3:2 (HCSB)
"He said, 'But I will be with you...'" Exodus 3:12 (ESV)
"But godliness with contentment is a great gain." 1 Timothy 6:6 (HCSB)
"And Abraham called the name of the place, The Lord- Will Provide, as it is said to this day, 'In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided.'" Genesis 22:14 (NKJV)
"and lo, I am with you always..." Matthew 28:20b (NASB)
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 (ESV)
I hope you will be as encouraged by these few verses as I have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment