My parents were here for the weekend along with my aunt and uncle. They were all out at the lake camping so Phillip and I just ventured out there during the day on Saturday and Sunday morning. I went out Friday evening to get in a little bit more time with them all since Phillip was off working anyway...
It was a great weekend seeing everyone!! Saturday everyone went out Kayaking while I sat on the dock and fished. I also happened to get the WORSE SUNBURN EVER! I've had really bad sunburns before too but this one beats all. Who knew getting sunburn while pregnant would be SO.MUCH.WORSE? The tops of my legs and feet look horrible and are swollen. Walking is a chore but is much better today. After a soak in baking soda the swelling has gone down. While I did put sunscreen on my arms they did get slightly red and my wrists are a bit swollen but not near as painful as my legs.
So today Phillip made me stay home from work. "No reason to go hobbling around up there". It's for the better I have tons of pictures I need to add to my blog anyway so what better way to spend the afternoon. :) These are all LONG over due but couldn't be posted because of my mother's day present for my mom. But now that she has received it I can post all the pictures and a picture of her present. So Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment