Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Father's Day!

I know Father's Day is still something like 3 weeks away. BUT I am going to be seeing my dad this weekend and figured I might as well go ahead and get him a little something. We're crunching our budget and I never really know what to get my dad anyway so I made him these little treat things this year. I hope he likes them.

I'm really horrible at taking pictures as I go when making things. Basically I used two cans of pineapples. The cans have the pop top on them so I started by opening them on the bottom and using the pineapple. I washed them really good and then stuffed them with his favorite candy. I hot glued the bottom on and then Modge Podged scrap book paper around the outside. I made two little saying cards and glued them to the side. I tied curly ribbon on the pull tab. Wa La! Easy Peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment