Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SCHOOL's OUT...

for the Summer!

To officially marks the last day of school. Whew! The year has flown by and I know the summer is bound to do the same. I am 29.5 weeks pregnant... calculating approximately 11 weeks until Jelly is welcomed into our family. That's not long at all. That 11 weeks also marks the first day back for teachers. Kind of depressing when you look at it that way huh? That's why we don't- we see that in 11 weeks or less we will have a baby!

I'll admit it's still weird for me to think of being a mom and having my OWN baby. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mommy and have a baby of my own and to think that is going to really happen in 11 weeks is just weird. But it is such an amazing feeling.

As far as the looming future. We continue to wait and pray and figure things out in God's timing. I'd love to say we'll know soon about whether or not I will go back to work and I guess technically soon will happen. We're at a peace though at not knowing. It's an odd feeling. I feel like for the first time in my life I don't have it all planned out. I can't specifically say what is going to happen next and where we're going to go and what we'll be doing there but I'm happy and full of peace.

I'm excited for the summer to know what God is going to do and how he is going to reveal himself to us in big ways!

I'm including a picture that I took for my mother-in-law. My mom thinks I look especially pregnant in this outfit. The skirt was made by my grandma and the shirt is a maternity shirt from Target. Probably the tightest one I own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment