I've gotten to keep Hope's sweet little friend the past few weeks and boy have we had fun. I'm glad these girls have gotten some time to play during the week they sure do love each other. I know Hope will miss her Ellie this summer but we'll make up for the time when we get back.
When I wasn't busy getting things ready to go, finishing up work, babysitting, or playing with my girl, I was off cutting my hair to donate it. I've wanted to donate my hair for years but it's always gotten to this point where I couldn't stand it any longer and had to get it cut. Finally, I've been able to wait and I've LOVED having it long, but it was time. So off to get it cut I went, 10 inches gone and donated! YAY!!
Just before going...
The new do!
YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment