Saturday, April 6, 2013

Three Years!!

Phillip and I celebrated three years of married life April 3rd. We ended up celebrating a few days later since he had class and I had work that day. But it sure was a sweet to think back to what was going on that day. Preparing to walk down the aisle and say "I do".

It's hard to believe we've already been married three years! I couldn't imagine life without Phillip in it now. We have so so so much fun and he keeps me strong on the cloudiest days. I love him more now than ever and know that I will only continue to love him more. :)

We're super excited for this summer and how the Lord is going to work in our lives, family, and specifically our marriage. We know he has be things in store and we're going to be blessed... BIG!

So we sent Hope over to a friends house so we could go on a fun date! We went to a place called U Paint It! We went there for my birthday and I painted a heart with our thumb prints as hearts too. On that visit we saw a chips and salsa bowl that we knew HAD to come to our house. We LOVE chips and salsa so it was perfect and we've been waiting to go back since January!

After painting we went and ate at BJ's Brewhouse where I'm pretty sure we gained 10 pounds. It was SO yummy!! In the excitement of painting our super wicked awesome chip and salsa bowl and gaining 10 pounds we didn't get a picture together. Oops!

Instead of a picture of us... I'll leave you with Pictures from Easter of each of us with our girl. Who is a stubborn one when you are BEGGING her to say "cheese". She probably seems grumpy from being wind blown that day :)

Taping... 

Paint by number... we numbed each section before we started painting ;)

Getting close... 

 SOO fun!!

Finished... I'll take a completed picture once it's been glazed and fired... 
THURSDAY!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment