My mom has been unable to receive picture text messages to this post is really just for her. :) I mentioned in an earlier post that I found a little energy and so... I tackled a project. Mom gave me lots of felt and instead of buying a Little People Nativity since I haven't been able to find one, I decided to make one that Hope can play with this Christmas. I used a pin on pinterest that gave the patterns. Search Felt Nativity if you're interested.
Mary, Joseph, Shepeherds, and Angels
Sheeps, Star, manger, cow, donkey, baby Jesus, hay
All of it layed on a brown felt, the nativity is still a work in progress.
My sweet Eskimo on the first really cold day :)
Cheesy going to get ice cream
Laying in her sensory box playing outside






love, love, love! thanks! the nativity scene is way cute! and I love her in the sensory box! love u MORE
ReplyDelete