Hope and I got a to take a long over due trip to visit my parents and grandma at the beginning of October (yes, I realize I'm behind in blogging). I got to share with my mom's mission group about Honduras and Paw Paw got to babysit. FUN! :)
We even got to spend most of my mom's birthday with her. YAY!! And the youth fair was going on so we got to go see the animals before we came back to our house. And of course we got in our trip to Grandy's house. It has been TOO long!
Paw Paw and Hope reading
Forebumper
3 generations :)
Nina's Birthday, this might be my favorite picture of these two!
Petting Sheep!
Pigs
Darn cows wouldn't come...
The petting soon...
Sheep kisses
Animal lover like her Nina
Dirt pile and tractors!
So this I think IS my favorite picture! Love ya more mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment