I decided to try out Nuby's nail care set. It comes with 4 emery boards, 1 nail clipper with cover, and 1 pair of nail scissors with cover. I've used the same nail clippers with Hope since she was born and I've never used nail scissors so I was especially interested to try those.
Here's what Nuby has to say:
*Nuby strives to provide quality grooming products necessary for safe and simple grooming of your baby. All are available in fashionable colors and designs. This set includes:
- Nail Clipper: that are sized for baby's small nails, but are easy for an adult to use. Each Clipper comes with a snap on cover for cleaner storage.
- Baby and Toddler Nail Scissor: are made of stainless steel and are also sized perfectly for baby or toddler's tiny nails. the short curved blades of these Scissors make it easier to trim a child's nails. trim straight across then shape as needed. Each pair of Nail Scissors comes with a hygienic cover that easily fits over the end.
- Smoothing Emery Baords: (4 pieces) are specially sized and shaped to help smooth and shape their tiny nails. This helps prevent your child from scratching themselves and others!
*Available at these retailers:
www.buybabydirect.com
I think the stability of this product is great and I LOVE the fact that there are covers to the clippers and scissors. Hope has discovered how to open the clippers we have but with the cover on Nuby's she's able to stay safe but still enjoy the pretty flower design. I felt like the clippers were a little bulky. Every time I used them I found it difficult to see Hope's nail to effectively cut them.
Like I mentioned, I had never used nail scissors so those made me a little nervous. But they were easy to use and worked great! Hope has difficult big toe nails that tend to grow weird, I found using the scissors have helped correct the issue and have made cutting her toe nails so much easier.
You can keep up with what's going on with Nuby and enter some great giveaways at the following locations:
www.facebook.com/nubyusa
www.twitter.com/nubyusa
www.pinterest.com/nubyusa
www.instagram.com/nubyusa
* I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive products or samples for review. This post is purely my opinion of the product.*
No comments:
Post a Comment