We have officially reached the half way point in sweet WIGGLY little Nugget's pregnancy. This pregnancy has been mostly the same as Hopes...
easy... fun... exciting... complication free (Praise the Lord). We're just moving right along and my belly is officially a pregnant belly (though I've felt like it was a month ago). :) I know it looks much more like a pregnant belly now, especially since I'm wearing all maternity clothes.
Hope is still more excited than ever. Most of the time she still says the baby is a sister, though since our friend Rachael has her little baby boy, Hope has mentioned a brother more often. We'll wait and see I suppose. :) She won't care one way or another. And if she's anything as awesome as she is with our friend's baby she's gonna be INCREDIBLE!!
SOO excited!!
No one on the outside world has gotten to feel Nugget kick yet. I've felt the little thing moving since about 17 or 18 weeks. It's progressively gotten to be more and more and mostly at night when I'm FINALLY relaxing on the couch or laying down to go to bed (just like big sis). Though I've felt it more throughout the day here recently.
I know it won't be long until Phillip, Hope, and others can feel Nugget. I'm most excited for Hope. :)
Wow, Momma half way already?
So there we are. We are SO excited for our next ultrasound, mostly because I can't wait to see sweet Nugget again. We go December 3rd!!! I'm sure I'll have pictures to post then. :) Until then, we keep waiting on baby to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment