Friday, November 1, 2013

Nuby Product Review: Tub Time Turtle

Tub Time Turtle™

I have posted several reviews of Nuby's bath time toys. We have a lot of them, practically all of them, except before now we haven't had this fun Tub Time Turtle. It looks simple from the picture but it is such a cute, fun bath toy. 

Here's What Nuby Says:
*Nuby's new Tub Time Turtle is another fun and interactive bath time toy from Nuby. Tub Time Turtle floats on the water's surface so it is always within easy reach. Lift Tub Time Turtle out of the water to experience waterfall fun! 
*Avaiable at these retailers:
-www.amazon.com
-www.cookieskids.com
-www.buybabydirect.com
-www.bedbathandbeyond.com
-www.buybuybaby.com/buybuybaby
-www.diapers.com
-Tuesday Morning
-Bealls

Hope has played with this toy every bath time since we've had it. I think she likes the fact that it floats but she can also make it sink. She likes to use it to scoop up water and watch it pour through the holes in the bottom too. The head, arms, and legs are made of soft plastic so I imagine it would be good for a teething baby too. The only downside to those plastic arms and this toy is that it tends to hold a little bit of water, but other than that it's so fun! 


You can keep up with what's going on with Nuby and enter some great giveaways at the following locations:
www.facebook.com/nubyusa
www.twitter.com/nubyusa
www.pinterest.com/nubyusa
www.instagram.com/nubyusa

* I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive products or samples for review. This post is purely my opinion of the product.*

No comments:

Post a Comment