We have finally had time and I've finally felt good enough to start making the crafts and do the activities that were written down in Hope's daily countdown cards. :) Luckily she has no idea we're a week behind. She's enjoyed all of it!
Train snack!!
Gluing ornaments
Glitter glue!
Snowman out of an egg carton. We made bells too but the picture didn't turn out very well.
Opening a present early for her Christmas party at school
Cute shirt!!
We've also made a snowman from cotton balls but no picture of that activity took place. I think that was a spur of the moment barely surviving moment. :) We've made some foam ornaments too but she was so excited about those that I didn't snap a picture of that process either.
She had her Happy Birthday Jesus party at school and racked up on a new fun book with a nativity scene. She even got to decorate a cookie and bring home all the fun Christmas crafts she's made over the past 2 weeks. She was super excited! My girl is growing up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment