One afternoon as I was putting Hope down for a nap, I asked what she wanted to do when she woke up. "The PARK!" We hadn't been to the park in a few weeks. It's gotten a bit warmer and we've been figuring out a schedule and all that jazz with Archer. I'm not going to lie, my first thought was ugh, I do not want to go to the park. But then my second thought was, eh whatever we'll go explore this new park that's just a little bit down the road. I had a few errands to run over near it so it made it perfect. And what made it even better was that we were the only ones there for the hour we played. It was a bit warm which is probably why we were the only ones there but she didn't seem to mind. She had a blast exploring, running around, climbing, swinging, and sliding. And you know what? We all went home so happy! It was so nice this week doing things with my girl, being intentional with her.
Such a big girl!
Archer hung out in the Moby!
It took her "holding" my hand two times going down this slide to over come her fear and do it by herself half a dozen more times!
Giggling the WHOLE time!
Crashed out!
No comments:
Post a Comment