Thursday, June 12, 2014

These Kids and Moving

We've had a busy and fun filled week. I didn't want to miss posting these pictures when I upload all the others so I'm posting them now. They are from last week but here ya go anyway. :) These kids make me smile and wear me out on a daily basis but I wouldn't change my life for the world!! Hope is absolutely hilarious and constantly makes me laugh. Archer is developing his sweet little personality and we're attempting to get him on a good sleep/awake schedule. We're making progress...  And in the midst of it all we pack. FUN! Our house is a disaster area, it's driving me a little crazy BUT it's gotta all be packed at some point. :) These are just a bunch of random pictures of playing and packing... 



I love this face!


Packing DVDs

And "helping" pack ;)

More dvds

Practicing sitting, mostly because he hates just laying down.

Watching Monkey George

I think he really is happy about being held. 

But not so happy about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment