... up to the highest heights!
Hope's been wanting a kite for a while now. I'm pretty sure she saw Curious George make one and ever since then she's been asking for one. But we (ok, Phillip) didn't want to just buy a little 1.00 kite that would maybe fly one time, no he wanted a box kite. And well Hobby Lobby and Michaels don't sell them.
So he found how to make one online and then we all took a family trip over to Lowe's to pick up the supplies. It ended up only being about $8 or so bucks, his dad has the stuff that goes around it. Hope's super excited to take her kite to grampy's house and fly it.
And because Phillip was totally expecting me to take pictures and document him making the kite, I couldn't diappoint, that's exactly what I did. :)
Almost all together
Hope was so excited when she saw it.
Showing her how the paper stuff is going to work around the bottoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment