Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Getting Settled

Guys, I feel like someone pushed the fast forward button on our lives since we moved. I mean I don't think I'll ever catch up on sleep and not be so tired I'm ready for bed by 5 o'clock. I've actually started making a to do list just so I make sure everything gets done because I'm positive I'll forget something and most the time I do. But we are getting settled and tonight, I find myself caught up enough to do something fun like blog! So here goes and be on the look out for fun ones in the next few days. 

Now that we're moved and have a garage and yard some friends passed over a little tikes fire truck. They brought it over when Hope was napping so she had no idea until she walked into our garage as I was finishing up laundry after nap. She was so excited and had to wash it. ;) 


These too are the cutest watching the Sound of Music (Hope LOVES the singing!)

Picture with my sweet girl!

Sweet Siblings! I love his blue blue eyes and her brown ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment