I did a quick little 4 month photoshoot with Archer this past week. I'm trying hard for him to not have 2nd child syndrome (you know where he has one photo album compared to Hope's 4). I feel like I do a good job snapping pictures throughout our day. But he hasn't had many posed pictures since he was a newborn. Poor kid. I will say that it seems like Hope had so many posed pictures because we hit all the holidays (halloween, thanksgiving, christmas) all within her first 4 months. Archer has had 4th of July. :)
But no excuses he needed some pictures so I got some 4 month ones. Lucky for him he'll get pumpkin 6 month pictures :) I think he's such a handsome little guy, but man it's hard to crack a smile from him. He's for sure not as easy to photograph as his sister ever was. Maybe he'll get easier.
Figuring out camera settings
This is my favorite and I'm pretty sure it'll get turned into an 8x10
squished!
:)
This has saves his little bald head. I think he'll be sporting a hat for a while.
Almost a smile
Are we done?
Of course sister had to jump in. Which is fine, I love it and want sibling pictures, I just had to MAKE her go away and play so he could have some all by himself.
Redid this for the newborn one I have like this of them.
Kisses
LOVE!
My babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment