Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Our week in pictures...

We had a VERY long week last week. There was something every single day and while I love the busyness it wore us all out. Hope's Party then Hope's birthday and swim lessons four days plus I had a preschool conference for work one morning. Whew! But we survived and had a fun week celebrating our girl! Now we're onto the next week that has been just as busy. 

Visit for both kids to the allergy doctor, more on that another evening and I'm teaching my first essential oils class too this week! I'm super excited about it and we're getting closer to school starting so I'm working on prep for my classroom as well as a few school things for Hope on the days we're home. Add in play dates and food allergy symptoms for Archer and it's already been crazy and it's only Tuesday! :) 

Caught him sleeping. This describes him perfectly! Peacefully asleep snuggling his lion lovey covered in two blankets. He's such a snuggler! 

The day of his four month appointment (Monday the 11th) He decided he was ready to roll around and he hasn't stopped. He had rolled from tummy to back early and from back to tummy about a month ago but wasn't consistent with either- to stubborn- now he's all over the place! Sweet boy's getting big! 

Hope's so sweet to share with him ;)

Swimming one morning when it was breezy and cool!

And really bright! 

Ball pit fun! It was so hot outside and in the garage so we just brought the ball pit inside :D


Her finished "Shiney" cupcake it turned out SO great!! 

Take our picture with my cupcake mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment