Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tina Nina Gram

My mom came to visit this past weekend. Hope calls her Tina. We tried Nina and Gram and I still refer to her as Nina when we talk about her but she's Hope's Tina. Hope was so excited for her to come see her and to see our new house. Mom got a tour first thing of her stepping foot in the house. We had a great weekend. Archer had a rough night her first night here, gassy tummy. I'm glad she doesn't come to get rest while she's here, helping with the night shift and taking the early morning shift with Hope. She's a rockstar, Tina Nina Gram that is, not Hope. :) 

Watching for her to come!!! 

Blue eyes! 

It only took 390348 pictures to finally catch his smile. Look at those cheeks can you see who he gets them from? LOVE!!! 

Three of my favorites! 

Uncooperative girl in her fancy dress! 


Oh gosh I love them! 

We loved having you at our new house mom! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment