Monday, November 3, 2014

Archer- 7 months

Another month has come and gone and the last week of October was so long. I'm far behind on blogging... again but couldn't miss posting about my big guy turning 7 months old today! He's the sweetest! 

I knew we were going to have problems getting 7 month pictures the moment I put him down and he did this. Typical, arches his back and squirms all over the place. He has arched his back since he was born, his name fits him well. :) 


Archer you are a lively little guy. Always on the move. You did awesome while we traveled to Kansas though. For a baby who likes to be active you were so good being strapped into your car seat for so long. In attempts to get a good picture I tried holding him still. Ha! But then he just flipped over and tried to crawl over the arm of the chair.



Archer has come to LOVE food, much like his sister. He is eating a little bit at breakfast time and supper time. He has started having little puffs too and likes trying to grab them and put them in his mouth. It keeps him occupied so that's always a plus. So far he hasn't had any food reactions so, I was either crazy the first 6 months of his life or he out grew whatever his issues were. I still haven't added beef back in completely but did have some beef soup broth and he was fine, so baby steps. :) 


He is the HAPPIEST baby! He smiles all the time and its not hard to make him giggle either. His sister still has the magic touch when it comes to getting full blown belly laughs. He is such  joy! The last few sitting, looking at the camera pictures make it look like pictures got easier to take. I wish I would have recorded him. Every time I grabbed him and made him sit he'd giggle thinking he was the funniest person ever. Silly boy! 


He is in major teething mode the last few days, I'm thinking we'll get a tooth here in the next few weeks and he's TRYING so hard to talk. I swear he said "Ma Ma" last night, it was whiney and I have no witnesses but whatever, I'll take it! :) We love you so much Archer and are grateful for another month with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment